Access to the ATRRS Army is granted to all components of the United States Armed Forces, including the Army, the National Guard, and the Reserves. On this platform, users have the ability to register and sign up for online courses. You will need a Common Access Card (CAC) issued by the military in order to get access to it (CAC).
- Simply going through the steps necessary to get access to ATRRS is a laborious task in and of itself. You may open the system, access it, and utilize it, along with the numerous capabilities that are included inside it, by following these steps:
- You are needed to go through the process of the National Agency Check (NAC), during which you will be expected to fill out and submit DD Form 2875. After that, you will need to do the DD Form 2929, which is the continuation of the form that was stated previously, and then submit it.
- Send the electronic, written, or faxed submission of the filled out DD Forms 2875 and 2929.
- You will need to wait while your forms are processed, which might take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
- After the forms have been completed, you will be able to enter the ATTRS website using a device that has been authorized by the government and then choose the “New User Information” option.
- Launch the “ATRRS Password Receipt” application, and then print it off. After signing the printed form, you should send it to the Access Management Office of the International Trade Administration (ITA). To avoid having access to your account revoked, check that the necessary paperwork has been properly filled out.
You will be given a user ID and password after it has been determined that you are eligible to use ATRRS Army. You are welcome to make use of these login credentials in order to access your account and choose a class.
ATRRS Army Login – How Do I Access Army ATRRS?
Listed below are the actions that need to be taken in order to ATRRS Army login account:
- Open up the browser on your computer and go to atrrs.army.mil.
- Enter your user ID, password, and access code into the appropriate boxes.
- To see the course catalog, choose your School Code and Fiscal Year from the dropdown menus.