How Do I Register for a Course In ATRRS? To register for a course in the ATRRS Army system, you will need open and browse the course catalog. The students who are approved to enroll are selected by the Commander, in which they will receive the seminar-style course in a classroom for about four hours per day.
READ NOW: ATRRS Army Login
How Do I Register for a Course In ATRRS
Now, you are required to use CAC to register for an ATRRS Course Catalog. Follow the steps below to navigate and use the course catalog and enroll in the certain course:
- Launch your internet browser and go to the ATRRS home page at www.atrrs.army.mil.
- Go to the lower part of the page to find the section of ‘ATRRS Quick Links’ and press ‘Training Registration and Records’.
- Type in the number, of course, you want to register using the search bar.
- 2G-F95_DL for Additional Duty Safety Course
- 2G-F97_DL for Risk Management Basic
- 2G-F104_DL for Risk Management Civilian Basic
- 2G-F107_DL for Leaders Safety and Occupational Health Course
- Press “Search’, then ‘Register’.
- Press the selector of CAC, then press ‘Login’.
- Press ‘Submit Application’.
After you receive a notification of successful registration, you can proceed by login into the ALMS home page at www.lms.army.mil. Go to the menu of ‘Active Learning’ and press on the title of the course. Press the title once again with the ‘Web-Based Training’ title.